- at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire
- For frosting, heat the butter in a saucepan over low heat until
- golden brown, about 5 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes; transfer to a
- small bowl. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat in water, 1 tablespoon at a
- time, until frosting reaches desired consistency. Frost the cookies.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 202 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 120 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.