- Spread over cookie crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine the marshmallows, milk,
- butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Frost brownies. Cut into bars. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 654 calories, 36 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.