Frosted Cookie Brownies Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Press cookie dough into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, chips and butter; cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Transfer to a large bowl; cool. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into marshmallow mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Spread over cookie crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine the marshmallows, milk, butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from the heat; beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost brownies. Cut into bars. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Frosted Cookie Brownies(10)
Sort By :
These were soooooo good!! Good thing they're not for me. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to stop eating them. It was easy and fun to make. If you're looking for something to make for a small get together or an easy dish for a party, make these!
These were by far the best brownies I have ever made. I took theses to a potluck and I should have printed the recipe because I received so many requests! If you are looking for an amazing brownie recipe...your search stops here. THANK YOU...AMAZING!!!!
Omg perfection on a plate! I doubled the recipe and try were the first to go.
these are awesome, just don't look at the calories. Cut them smaller, 15 out of that huge pan is not very many, I can get 24 or more. Very rich.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Bars >
- Brownie Frosting >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Frosting Recipes >
- Chocolate Icing Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Frosting Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Desserts >