- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for
- 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean.
- Arrange marshmallows over the top; bake 5 minutes longer or until
- marshmallows are softened. Spread marshmallows evenly over top of
- cake. Cool on a wire rack.
- For icing, in a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter;
- stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Beat in the milk, vanilla and
- confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost cake. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 409 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.