- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 325° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, In a small heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat
- for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Pour into a large
- bowl; beat in the confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla. Frost warm
- bars. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
- Yield: about 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 85 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 63 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.