- roll each portion of dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured
- 2-1/2-in. cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until light brown. Remove to wire racks to cool
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat butter, confectioners' sugar, extract
- and enough cream to reach a spreading consistency. If desired, tint
- frosting with food coloring. Spread over cookies; decorate with
- candies and sprinkles as desired. Let stand until set. Yield: about
- 8 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie (calculated without candies and sprinkles) equals 75 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 53 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.