- rack for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter; stir in sugar and milk. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Cook and stir 1 minute
- or until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in chips and
- marshmallows until melted and smooth; add vanilla. Spread over
- brownies. Sprinkle with walnuts if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 239 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.