Frosted Brownie Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup plain M&M's
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- 3. For frosting, in a bowl, beat the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading consistency. Spread over brownie crust. Top with M&M's, coconut and pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 piece: 463 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 169mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Frosted Brownie Pizza
"I have made this recipe over and over again since it first appeared in TOH in 1999. Definitely a family favorite! My husband is not a fan of coconut or nuts, so I use M&M's, chocolate chips and colored sugar or sprinkles. I like to color coordinate for the holidays too!"
"I make this almost every year for Valentine's using Valentine M&M's. A really festive treat for the holiday"
"It was fabulous. I made it for a friend that would not eat anything green like a salad. I died the coconut green and used all green m & m's. This was one green item he devoured."
"This is a wonderful easy recipe, I have made it for 5 years in a row for my daughter's school birthday treat. Kids go crazy over it and it is very easy to transport. Make it, you won't be sorry!"