It's impossible to eat just one piece of this dessert pizza with a chewy, chocolaty crust, creamy peanut butter frosting and mouthwatering sweet and crunchy toppings.It's warmly received wherever I take it. —Paula Riehl, Boise, Idaho
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup plain M&M's
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the butter, chocolate and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir in flour until smooth. Add eggs and beat until smooth. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For frosting, in a bowl, beat the sugar, peanut butter, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired spreading consistency. Spread over brownie crust. Top with M&M's, coconut and pecans. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Frosted Brownie Pizza in Taste of Home February/March 1999, p29
Reviews for Frosted Brownie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review