Frontier Chowder Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (11-1/4 ounces) condensed bean and bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (17 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef with green pepper and onion until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups, corn and water. Cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
1 cup: 224 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 704mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 4g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Frontier Chowder
"It was very simple to make. It reminded me of stuffed peppers. Similar ingredients. I would definitely make again."
"Very Quick, very tasty, very hearty, very little prep. What more can you ask for?"