Frontier Chowder Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (11-1/4 ounces) condensed bean and bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (17 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1. In a large saucepan, cook beef with green pepper and onion until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups, corn and water. Cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
1 serving (1 cup) equals 224 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 704 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Frontier Chowder
"It was very simple to make. It reminded me of stuffed peppers. Similar ingredients. I would definitely make again."
"Very Quick, very tasty, very hearty, very little prep. What more can you ask for?"