- 3/4 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/3 cup chopped red peppers
- 8 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cut into small cubes
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and stir vegetables in 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Beat eggs, water and salt in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Sprinkle cream cheese over vegetables in skillet; cover with egg mixture and vegetables.
- Bake 30 min. or until frittata is puffed and golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Originally published as Frittata Primavera in Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 4/2011
Reviews for Frittata Primavera
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review