Friendship Tea Mix Recipe
- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 50 batches (about 5 cups total).
- 2. To prepare 1 cup of tea: Dissolve 4-1/2 teaspoons tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
4-1/2 teaspoon: 75 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Friendship Tea Mix
"Could not find 21 oz jar of orange drink so used 2-12 oz jars. Worked great."