Friendship Tea Mix Recipe
Arma White combines seven simple ingredients to make a big batch of this hot spiced drink mix. "Placed in a jar and tied with pretty ribbon, this is one of my favorite gifts for neighbors," reports the Golconda, Illinois cook.
- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 50 batches (about 5 cups total).
- 2. To prepare 1 cup of tea: Dissolve 4-1/2 teaspoons tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (4.000-1/2 teaspoons) equals 75 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Friendship Tea Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC