- BROWNIE MIX:
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pour the flour into a 1-qt. glass container with a tight-fitting lid. Layer with brown sugar, salt, sugar, baking powder, cocoa, chocolate chips and nuts (do not mix). Cover and store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare brownies: In a large bowl, beat the eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir in the brownie mix until well combined.
- Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 34-38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 16 brownies.
Reviews for Friendship Brownies
Sort By :
"My next-door-neighbor gave us the mix and recipe for these brownies for Christmas. Some of the most delicious brownies I have ever had, and oh-so-simple to make!"
"Very good moist brownie."
"Excellent and easy. I sometimes add a touch of coffee and cinnamon to the batter. This is a yummy recipe and I love to bake!"
"I clipped this recipe from the magazine several years ago and since then it is a favorite with my family. It is easy to put together and very moist."