Fried Sesame Chicken Recipe
Cornflake crumbs and sesame seeds give this moist chicken breasts a crunchy golden coating.
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the crumbs, sesame seeds, onion powder, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Pour buttermilk into another bowl. Pour chicken breast to 1/4-in. thickness. Dip in buttermilk, then dredge in crumb mixture. In an electric skillet, heat oil to 350°. Fry chicken for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 368 calories, 17 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 32 g protein.
Reviews for Fried Sesame Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC