Fried Ravioli Recipe
In Catonsville, Maryland, Lee Server dresses up packages of cheese ravioli with a handful of seasonings for these mouthwatering bites. “I like to garnish them with extra parsley for a nice look.”—Lee Server, Catonsville, Maryland
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:36 servings
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ravioli in oil in batches until crispy, turning often. Add garlic, salt and pepper while ravioli is frying. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 19 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC