In Catonsville, Maryland, Lee Server dresses up packages of cheese ravioli with a handful of seasonings for these mouthwatering bites. “I like to garnish them with extra parsley for a nice look.”Lee Server, Catonsville, Maryland
36 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ravioli in oil in batches
- until crispy, turning often. Add garlic, salt and pepper while
- ravioli is frying. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 19 calories, 2 g fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 52 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.