- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ravioli in oil in batches until crispy, turning often. Add garlic, salt and pepper while ravioli is frying. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Fried Ravioli
"never tasted fried ravioli before. But i found myself wondering why after trying this dish. it takes a little patience but the results-in texture and taste-were phenomenal."
"These are delicious served with ranch dressing for dipping. I served them as an appetizer because I wanted something a little heavier to balance out a light dinner of grilled salmon salad. This turned out to be our favorite part of the meal."
"Easy, crispy, cheesy and delicious. A surprisingly satisfying meal. I recommend eating with Marinara sauce on the side as an alternative to the Blue Cheese dressing."