In Catonsville, Maryland, Lee Server dresses up packages of cheese ravioli with a handful of seasonings for these mouthwatering bites. “I like to garnish them with extra parsley for a nice look.”—Lee Server, Catonsville, Maryland
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and pat dry.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ravioli in oil in batches until crispy, turning often. Add garlic, salt and pepper while ravioli is frying. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with blue cheese dressing. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Fried Ravioli in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p12
Reviews for Fried Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review