"Don't forget fried potatoes-they're a wonderful way to use up leftovers," reminds Judy Scholovich from our test kitchen. "Ready in just seconds, they taste great with breakfast or as a side dish for supper."
3-4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1/2 cup diced cooked onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, cook potatoes and onion in butter over medium
- heat for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Season with salt and
- pepper. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without salt and pepper) equals 147 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 65 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.