Fried Egg Peaches
This is such a cute dessert which will surprised all of your guests. It is like breakfast for dessert!Doris Rokosh, Invermere, British Columbia
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 individual sponge cakes or pound cake or angel food cake slices
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 6 canned peach halves, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place cake on six dessert plates. Top with whipped cream and spread
- to resemble the white of a fried egg. Place a peach half, cut side
- down, on top. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 6 servings.