- 6 individual sponge cakes or pound cake or angel food cake slices
- 3 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 6 canned peach halves, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Place cake on six dessert plates. Top with whipped cream and spread to resemble the white of a fried egg. Place a peach half, cut side down, on top. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fried Egg Peaches in Country Woman March/April 2001, p36
Reviews for Fried Egg Peaches(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review