Fried Egg Candy
I joke this is the only way I can get my daughter Haley to eat her bacon and eggs. We have a great time together making these treats and munching on them, too.Melanie Hayes, Libby, Montana
21 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 48 yellow M&M's
- Place pretzel sticks on waxed paper in groups of two, leaving a small
- space between each. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat vanilla chips at
- 70% power until melted; stir until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls
- over each pair of pretzel sticks. For "yolks", place one or two
- M&M's in the center of each "egg". Yield: about 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 176 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.