Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sesame crackers, crushed (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope instant chicken gravy mix, optional
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs. In an electric skillet, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken strips, a few at a time, for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare gravy mix according to package directions if desired. Serve with chicken strips. Yield: 4 servings.
2 each: 561 calories, 29g fat (3g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 474mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (trace sugars, 8g fiber), 30g protein
Reviews for Fried Chicken Tenders
"The family loved it"
"These are good, I made them with adding garlic powder to the crackers. It was yummy, there was no left overs. I made it again and used almond butter thin crackers instead with a box of plain Panko crumbs and everyone loved it and liked it better than the first time."
"Quick and easy."
"Absolutely Delicious! Every time I make these my kids fight over the last tender."