Fried Chicken Tenders Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 package (8 ounces) sesame crackers, crushed (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 envelope instant chicken gravy mix, optional
- In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and water. Dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with cracker crumbs. In an electric skillet, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken strips, a few at a time, for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, prepare gravy mix according to package directions if desired. Serve with chicken strips. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Fried Chicken Tenders
Sort By :
The family loved it
These are good, I made them with adding garlic powder to the crackers. It was yummy, there was no left overs. I made it again and used almond butter thin crackers instead with a box of plain Panko crumbs and everyone loved it and liked it better than the first time.
Quick and easy.
These were delicious and simple to make -my Grand-daughter loved them-if you like you can add a pinch of garlic seasoning or a little pinch of thyme --their great!
Absolutely Delicious! Every time I make these my kids fight over the last tender.