Fried Chicken Strips Recipe
- 2-2/3 cups crushed saltines (about 80 crackers)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Oil for frying
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another shallow bowl, beat egg and milk. Dip chicken into egg mixture, then cracker mixture.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry chicken, a few strips at a time, for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fried Chicken Strips(24)
Sort By :
Delicious! I used Ritz Wheat Crackers
I tried these in place of fried buffalo wings and they were a huge hit. I used panko crumbs.
I have made these many times and I always get rave reviews!
My husband could not quit eating these! I made them with Panko but followed the rest of the recipe. I think he would have me make them every night! LOL!
This recipe was a big hit with my family! We can't wait to make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Strips >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fried Chicken >
- Fried Chicken Recipes >