Fried Chicken Pitas Recipe
- 3 cups thinly sliced fried chicken (including crispy skin)
- 1 cup coleslaw salad dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pita bread halves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, dressing, bacon, onions, mustard and pepper. Spoon into pita bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fried Chicken Pitas(6)
Sort By :
Loved this recipe. Delicious and so easy to make. I will definitely make this again.
One more thing, I've used Ranch Dresg. in the past but this sauce combo is much better!
I've made this recipe more than once.
Now I'm just using Fried Chicken Strips or
Fried Chicken Patties - sliced up. Then we like to add some shredded cheddar cheese and chopped up leaf lettuce (as the picture shows). Also can use flour tortilla shells as an option to the pita shells.
Please wait until you have ACTUALLY tried the recipe before you rate it!!! It was delicious!!