Fried Cheese Nuggets Recipe
There's just something about cheese that folks can't resist, and these deep-fried cheese nuggets are no exception. I barely finish making a batch before they disappear!
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 package (10 ounces) extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Cut cheese into 3/4-in. cubes; dip in eggs, then coat with crumb mixture. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until coating is set.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat 1 in. oil to 375°. Fry cheese cubes for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Fried Cheese Nuggets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p35
Reviews for Fried Cheese Nuggets(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Christmas Recipes >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >