- 8 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (seeded if desired)
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3-1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Keeps up to 1 week. Yield: 8 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Zesty Salsa
Sort By :
"We did not include the olives, but otherwise I followed this recipe to the letter. It was awesome! I am looking for "my salsa" recipe that's consistent, etc. I've made 3 double batches so far to put up and it's been a hit each time!"