Fresh Veggie Pizza
There's no need to bring confetti to your next snack-time gathering. Just carry in this colorful pizza that's topped with a rainbow of crunchy vegetables! Writes Brooke Wiley of Halifax, Virginia,"Guests usually don't even guess this delicious pizza is low-fat."
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (8 ounces) reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup each chopped fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green pepper, sweet red pepper and mushrooms
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the
- bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray;
- seal seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, salad dressing mix and milk
- until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into 16 pieces.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 pieces) equals 164 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 623 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.