Fresh Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup each chopped fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green pepper, sweet red pepper and mushrooms
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; seal seams and perforations.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, salad dressing mix and milk until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into 16 pieces. Yield: 8 servings.
One serving (2 pieces) equals 164 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 623 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.