There's no need to bring confetti to your next snack-time gathering. Just carry in this colorful pizza that's topped with a rainbow of crunchy vegetables! Writes Brooke Wiley of Halifax, Virginia,"Guests usually don't even guess this delicious pizza is low-fat."
- 1 tube (8 ounces) reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup each chopped fresh broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, green pepper, sweet red pepper and mushrooms
- Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom of a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, salad dressing mix and milk until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into 16 pieces. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Veggie Pizza in Light & Tasty April/May 2001, p9
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Veggie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review