Fresh Vegetable Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, green onions, yellow pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with chips. Yield: about 1 cup.
One 1/2-cup serving of salsa (calculated without tortilla chips) equals 29 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.