Fresh Vegetable Salsa Recipe
Salsa is such a refreshing snack that is fully of flavor. It is a great way to use garden-fresh vegetables.—Susan Dahlheimer, Medina, Ohio
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, green onions, yellow pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with chips. Yield: about 1 cup.
1/2 cup: 29 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 305mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Salsa
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC