Salsa is such a refreshing snack that is fully of flavor. It is a great way to use garden-fresh vegetables.—Susan Dahlheimer, Medina, Ohio
- 1 cup chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, green onions, yellow pepper, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with chips. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Fresh Vegetable Salsa in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p38
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review