These are quick and easy to prepare, and a fun way to eat vegetables— our kids love them! We like to put the kabobs on the grill, which we do a lot of in summer to keep from heating up the kitchen. – Suzanne McKinley, Lyons, Georgia
Recommended: 23 Chicken and Vegetable Recipes
- 2 medium ears fresh corn, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 fresh pearl onions or 1 package (8 ounces) frozen pearl onions, cooked
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- On 4 metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the corn, zucchini and onions. Combine the butter, chives, parsley and garlic salt.
- Place skewers on a broiler pan; broil for 8-10 minutes, turning and brushing with butter mixture every 2 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Vegetable Kabobs in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p33
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review