Fresh Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Dip
"This is so simple to put together, and way better than any store bought dip that contains artificial ingredients. It was a hit at our last get-together."
"Yummm-O! Simple and delicious!"
"Way too much garlic. I will add celery salt instead. Otherwise, good recipe. : )"
"Very good vegetable dip. Next time I will add more of the spices for a bit more flavor."
"I was looking for a basic veggie dip recipe. This is it. I forgot to add the worchestershire sauce, but it was perfect without it."
"So simple and yummy!!! Thank you for making my party a big hit!!"
"This dip is delicious and really easy to make! Has anyone tried it with greek yogurt instead of sour cream?"
"Just like my husband's recipe! Its very good with all sorts of veggies. My favorites are mushrooms and cucumbers. Always a crowd pleaser."