- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, mix the first seven ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/4 cups.
Reviews for Fresh Vegetable Dip
"Way too much garlic. I will add celery salt instead. Otherwise, good recipe. : )"
"Very good vegetable dip. Next time I will add more of the spices for a bit more flavor."
"I was looking for a basic veggie dip recipe. This is it. I forgot to add the worchestershire sauce, but it was perfect without it."
"So simple and yummy!!! Thank you for making my party a big hit!!"
"This dip is delicious and really easy to make! Has anyone tried it with greek yogurt instead of sour cream?"