Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa Recipe
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 11 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa
"So easy and absolutely delicious!!"
"I used a jalapeno pepper, which is enough heat for me! This is a quick and tasty recipe you can whip up in minutes. Highly recommend, especially with fresh tomatoes and cilantro."
"This stuff is great! Very authentic!"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.