Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa Recipe
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 11 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Reviews for Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.