Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa Recipe
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa
Sort By :
So easy and absolutely delicious!!
I used a jalapeno pepper, which is enough heat for me! This is a quick and tasty recipe you can whip up in minutes. Highly recommend, especially with fresh tomatoes and cilantro.
This stuff is great! Very authentic!