Fresh Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup seeded chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped Anaheim pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. In a small bowl, combine honey and lemon juice; gently stir into strawberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Stir just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 25 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch
Reviews for Fresh Strawberry Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.