- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1-3/4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon butter over medium-low heat. Add one tortilla; cook each side until light golden, 1-2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack. Repeat with remaining butter and tortillas.
- Beat together cream cheese, honey and cinnamon; slowly mix in yogurt until blended. Spread tortillas with cream cheese mixture; top with strawberries. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Tacos in Breakfast & Brunch Bookazine 2016, p50
Reviews for Fresh Strawberry Breakfast Tacos
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review