Fresh Salsa Dip Recipe
I grew up in Southern California, so Mexican food has always been one of my favorites. This salsa is extremely mild, so it's a good choice if you're trying Mexican food for the first time. It's also tasty over baked whitefish or sole.
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) minced green chilies
- 3 finely chopped green onions, tops included
- 3 to 4 firm red tomatoes, finely cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vinegar and oil dressing or bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the olives, chilies, onions, tomatoes and dressing. Chill overnight. Top with cilantro; toss gently. Serve with corn chips. Yield: about 6 cups salsa.
1/4 cup: 15 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Fresh Salsa Dip
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC