Fresh Salsa Dip Recipe
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) minced green chilies
- 3 finely chopped green onions, tops included
- 3 to 4 firm red tomatoes, finely cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vinegar and oil dressing or bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the olives, chilies, onions, tomatoes and dressing. Chill overnight. Top with cilantro; toss gently. Serve with corn chips. Yield: about 6 cups salsa.
1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 15 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.