- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped ripe olives
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) minced green chilies
- 3 finely chopped green onions, tops included
- 3 to 4 firm red tomatoes, finely cubed
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vinegar and oil dressing or bottled Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Corn chips
- In a large bowl, combine the olives, chilies, onions, tomatoes and dressing. Chill overnight. Top with cilantro; toss gently. Serve with corn chips. Yield: about 6 cups salsa.
Originally published as Fresh Salsa Dip in Country Extra July 1990, p47
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Fresh Salsa Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review