- 4 cups chopped peeled fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 to 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Let stand for about 1 hour. Serve at room temperature. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Salsa
Sort By :
This was really easy and delicious! I added some black pepper and used extra garlic. Will make this again!
Very good salsa. Every time I make it, it goes very fast. I have never had leftovers!!
We love this salsa. It is delicious. when my tomatoes are ripe, I love to make this salsa. I don't add jalapeno peppers, I don't like it spicy, but I do substitute green peppers. I forgot the salt once & it didn't taste as good, I added it & it was great. Love this salsa!!!!!
i also would like to know if this can be frozen, or canned? And for how long?
How long can you store salsa, can you freeze it?