Fresh Raspberry Pie Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry gelatin
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place raspberries in the crust; slowly pour gelatin mixture over berries. Chill until set, about 3 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fresh Raspberry Pie(17)
Sort By :
Even though I didn't exactly try any of the pie, my grandfather and his friend loved it. I thought I would make it for his friend since she just got out of the hospital, and when they tried it,they said it was delectable. The only ingredients I changed were adding in a no-calorie sweetener instead of sugar, and sugar free raspberry gelatin, along with adding in blueberries and blackberries with the raspberries! It was sugar free due to the fact that my grandpa was diabetic.
This was wonderful! I'm going to try it with fresh peaches. I wonder how it would turn out with frozen berries.
Made the pie with a graham cracker crust. Don't know that I really cared for this as a pie and not a graham cracker crust. I can see this, though, as the "jello-fruit" layer of pretzel salad. I will probably use it that way in the future.
Tasted just like freshly picked raspberries... yum!! Quick, easy and attractive. Wasn't sure up front if I would like the graham crust, but it really was good.
Made for last night's dessert - my family loved it. So easy and pretty! Will definitely be a keeper in my cookbook.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fruit Pie Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >
- Raspberry Pie >
- Raspberry Pies >