This pie mixes up fast, and the raspberries give it a unique flavor! It's also appealing to the eye.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooked
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, beat milk and lime juice (mixture will begin to thicken). Stir in whipping topping. Add food coloring if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Raspberry/Lime Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p88
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Fresh Raspberry Lime Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review