Fresh Peach Salsa
"This pairs well with grilled chicken or fish.” Since this fresh salsa comes together in a food processor, it really takes almost no time to make. Shawna Laufer - Ft. Myers, FL
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; pulse until
- coarsely chopped. Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper; pulse
- just until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving.
- Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 20 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now