- 4 medium peaches, peeled and pitted
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges and seeded
- 1/2 sweet onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients; pulse until coarsely chopped. Add chilies, vinegar, lime juice and pepper; pulse just until blended. Transfer to a serving bowl; chill until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Salsa
"Tasted good and disappeared fast, but the salsa was not as sweet as I'd expected-- more tart. The vinegar overpowered the peaches."
"I made this salsa in about 15 minutes and it was the hit of the 4th of July party. Everyone thought it was so good and light! I loved it! Highly recommend it!"
"This is very good, although for a little more texture, I would have diced and set aside 1 of the peaches, a quarter of the onion and half a tomato and set aside to add at the end to the food processor batch. Otherwise it ends up similar to a peach gazpacho!"
"This is the absolute best Salsa Recipe!! I've made it for several people and I've yet to find someone who doesn't like it!"
"I was at my beach house and had a blender, so I made soup! It is delicious with a dollop of plain yoghurt or sour cream on top!"