Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
This colorful, freshly-made salsa tastes wonderful on fish tacos. The garlic and veggies nicely complement the peach and mango flavors.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and
- refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 14 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free food.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.