Fresh Peach Mango Salsa Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
1/4 cup: 14 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
"I made a double batch of this recipe. I had two nectarines so I used them instead of the peaches. I also had a piece of European cucumber that needed to be used so I added it to the mix. We are not cilantro eaters so used parsley. We like spice so kept the seed in the jalapeno. The best...! The combination of the sweet nectarine and more tart mango along with the spice of the jalapeno and the other crisp vegetables flavored with lime and garlic went really well with the salty taco chips. I served the leftovers alongside Cuban Black Beans recipe."
"This is my recipe, I wonder why my name is not listed? Marina Castle Kelley, Canyon Country Ca. UPDATE: problem solved..."
"I used both yellow and red tomatoes, plus the ground husk cherry tomatoes we found on friday. You peel the outside like a tomatillo and they taste like a cross between tomato and mango. I used both red bell pepper and baby purple peppers. My mango was frozen, so I let it partially defrost and then cut it up. Since I'm in the segment of the population that thinks cilantro tastes like soap, I used fresh basil instead."
"I love this salsa. I sometimes make it with just peach or mango depending on what's available or on sale. I also often leave out the bell pepper. Fresh squeezed lime juice makes it even better."