- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Fresh Peach Mango Salsa
"This is my recipe, I wonder why my name is not listed? Marina Castle Kelley, Canyon Country Ca"
"I used both yellow and red tomatoes, plus the ground husk cherry tomatoes we found on friday. You peel the outside like a tomatillo and they taste like a cross between tomato and mango. I used both red bell pepper and baby purple peppers. My mango was frozen, so I let it partially defrost and then cut it up. Since I'm in the segment of the population that thinks cilantro tastes like soap, I used fresh basil instead."
"A quick and tasty appetizer served with scoop chips."
"I love this salsa. I sometimes make it with just peach or mango depending on what's available or on sale. I also often leave out the bell pepper. Fresh squeezed lime juice makes it even better."