“It will only take you a few minutes to prepare this attractive salad and have it ready when a hungry bunch is coming in to eat,” says Regina Wood of Mackenzie, British Columbia. Basil is the finishing touch.
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Alternate tomato and cheese slices on a platter. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Mozzarella Tomato Salad in Country Woman January/February 2007, p31
Reviews for Fresh Mozzarella Tomato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review