- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Alternate tomato and cheese slices on a platter. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Mozzarella Tomato Salad
Sort By :
"Wow! This was so easy and quick. Loved by all. Used about 10 pcs of fresh basil. Also, California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil- spectacular. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home I love working with recipes that use fresh ingredients."
"I served this at a buffet lunch so I cut up the cheese and tomatoes. It was simple to make and delicious!"
"How is this unlike a Caprese Salad? Seems a little disingenuous."
"i didn't have fresh and had to use dry and it still tasted great."
"I just cut my tomatoes and mozzarella into chunks and mixed everything together. It was yummy!"