Fresh Mozzarella Sandwiches for 2 Recipe
- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons wasabi mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 thin slices sweet onion
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1. Spread toast with mayonnaise. On two slices, layer the cheese, tomatoes, onion and basil; top with remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 466 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 50mg cholesterol, 576mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 18g protein
Reviews for Fresh Mozzarella Sandwiches for 2
"This is the same recipe that we use to make panani sandwiches (except we use regular mayo). We add a bit of basalmic glaze to it and toast it up. Very good."