- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) fresh mozzarella cheese pearls, drained
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cheese, basil, parsley and mint; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Pour over tomato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Just before serving, stir in avocados. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato Salad
Sort By :
"great flavor! I had shredded cheese. would not recommend. Robbed this dish of eye appeal and gave it a grainy texture."
"This is a delicious salad and I loved it. My kids were home this weekend and they loved the added avocado!"
"Very refreshing! I used cherry tomatoes instead of plum and right before I served it I sprinkled pine nuts on top...."